Dashboard > My Events > Any live event > Write
Permission level required
Administrator, Developer, Editor, Moderator
- Goto the Write page of your event and select the Search Twitter tab.
- Type in a search term into the box and hit the Search button. You can use a number of search operators to narrow down your search.
- Sign into your Twitter account, if prompted.
- Results will flow in. Clicking Search again will bring in any new updates since you last searched.
- Clicking the Checkmark will bring that tweet into your live blog and publish it.
Only tweets that are public can be searched for. If a user has made their account private, their tweets will not be included in searches.