Dashboard > My Events > Any live event > Social > Facebook
Permission Level Required
Administrator, Developer, Administrator of Facebook Fan Page
- Goto the Social > Facebook page of your event.
- Click on the Login to Facebook button to prompt a log in form. If you notice, it will say "Log in to use your account with ScribbleLive."
- After a successful login, you will be prompted to allow access to the account.
- By selecting any page listed here you can add the Scribblelive Embed to that page. In this case, I've added an embed to the page Testing.
- Your liveblog will show up as an embed inside the link.
Things to Note
- In order to customize your Facebook Fan Page button, follow these instructions.
- You MUST be the administrator of the fan page you are trying to connect your page to.
- If you click a page in the Social > Facebook in the future(See step 5 above), the liveblog will overwrite the one that is attached to your page already.
- In order to remove a liveblog, you will need to uninstall the app using the following the steps below.
- Access the Account Settings through the settings menu on the top right of the facebook website.
- Select the Apps option on the left hand side.
- In the Apps Settings page, locate the Scribblelive App and select the X to the right of it to remove it. Follow the onscreen instructions to remove.