Dashboard > Any Live Event > Write > Mobile
Permission level required
Administrator, Developer, Editor, Moderator, Writer, Moderated Writer, Guest Writer
To post to an event via SMS text message, you first need an SMS phone number set up on your account. To have an SMS phone number set up on your account, please contact your ScribbleLive account executive.
Connect a Phone Number to Your Event
- Navigate to the Write > Mobile page of your event.
- Scroll to the Connect SMS section in the bottom left corner of the Mobile page.
- Select the phone number you wish to connect to your event from the Phone Number drop down list.
- Click the Connect button.
Send a Post via SMS
- Send a text message to the phone number connected to your event.
- If the text message is sent from the phone number connected to your ScribbleLive account your ScribbleLive username and avatar will be displayed.
- If you would like to delete the last post you sent via SMS text message, text "d" to the phone number attached to your event.