Dashboard > Any Live Event > Write > Mobile
Permission level required
Administrator, Developer, Editor, Moderator, Writer, Moderated Writer, Guest Writer
To post to an event via voicemail message, you first need a phone number set up on your account. To have a phone number set up on your account, please contact your ScribbleLive account executive.
Attach a Phone Number to your Event
- Go to the Write > Mobile page of your event.
- Scroll down to the Voicemail section in the bottom right corner of the Mobile page.
- Select the phone number you wish to connect to your event from the Phone Number drop down list.
- Click the Connect button.
Post Audio via Voicemail
If you call from the phone number attached to your ScribbleLive account, your voicemail post will have your username and avatar. If you are calling from a phone number not connected to your ScribbleLive account you will need your extension.
Each user attached to your event will have a unique extension. Entering this extension before recording your voicemail message associates the post with that user's ScribbleLive username and avatar.
- Call the phone number connected to your event.
- If calling from a phone number not connected to your ScribbleLive account, enter your extension when prompted.
- Record your voicemail message.
- Hang up the phone. Your message will automatically be posted to your event.