Dashboard > My Events > Event Dashboard > Write Menu drop-down > LiveArticle
Permission Level Required
Administrator, Developer, Editor, Moderator
There's two ways of bringing in content into your LiveArticle:
- Importing Media from the Liveblog.
- Uploading from within the LiveArticle.
Importing Media from the Liveblog
- Go to Write > LiveArticle and you will see you Liveblog on the right side.
- From here, you can click and drag different elements into your liveblog. You will see a preview of how the media will affect your text, and other elements.
- Click the publish link and then OK to confirm the save, media will be shown above your liveblog.
Uploading from within the LiveArticle
- From the LiveArticle main view, the upload will allow you up to upload images.
- After you click the upload icon, a window will open up and allow you to choose an image to upload.
- Uploading the image will place it within the LiveArticle.