Dashboard > Any Event > Syndication > Settings
Permission Level Required
Syndicating your event allows another ScribbleLive event to pull in the posts from your event. You can syndicate your content to another one of your events, or to an event from any other ScribbleLive client.
Syndication allows you to sell your live content to other ScribbleLive customers.
- Go to the Syndication > Settings page of your event.
- Click the radio button to ON or Copy the code in the Syndication ID field.
- Click the radio to NO and you can set a cost for the event, the default is Free (Yes). Other Scribblelive clients that want to syndicate your event will see the price when they try to syndicate and get invoiced by us when they pull in your content now.
- Click Save to save the cost.
- If you are using the Syndication ID, send it to whoever you would like to syndicate your content. They must have a ScribbleLive account to syndicate your content.