- Custom Footer HTML: The footer section of the platform appears at the bottom of the page, directly before the closing </Body> tag. Some analytic code must be placed in this section.
- Custom HTML at End of Body:
Customer Header tab, input the text/HTML code in the text box.
- Custom Header HTML: The header section of the platform is everything that appears on the page above the login box. By viewing the source code of your host site you can copy the existing HTML from your header and paste it into this section. Remember that you will also need to add the appropriate site styles to make the platform look like your host site. Note: when inputting the HTML code, DO NOT include any forms (search or otherwise), as this may affect functionality.
- Custom Head Content: The CC platform is optimized for search engines, but you have the option to input site- or location-specific meta tags in this section.
- Custom Header Outside Form: This section is for advance use only. If you need to insert search a <form> as part of your page wrapper, those forms should be inserted into this section.
- HTML Before Image
- HTML After Image
- Head Content
Welcome Message tab, input the text/HTML code in the text box.
- Sidebar Position 1
- Sidebar Positions 2
Terms of Service
Users who register for an account or upload via web or mobile must first agree to the terms of service. Input the terms of service into this section, in either HTML or text.
- Mobile Terms of Service
- Site Terms of Service
- Upload Terms of Service
The upload page of the CC platform allows users to upload up to five images and videos at a time. If you wish to include a custom message on the upload page, input that message into this section.