- Use the search box at the top of the page to quickly locate a particular user by name, e-mail address or username. You may also quickly locate Trusted and Blocked users by clicking the according check box.
- To download a .csv file that includes the registration information provided by each user when his or her account was created, click on the Actions button menu and select Export All.
- Once you have found the members account by search, click on the pencil icon in the Actions column to edit or view the users detailed information. A members account information consists of the following:
- First and Last Name
- Trusted: Check this box to designate an individual user as a trusted sender. When a user has this designation, any content they submit to your site will be automatically approved.
- Blocked: Check this box to prevent a user from posting comments or uploading content. When a user tries to log in after his or her status has been marked as “blocked,” he or she will be notified that an account block is in place.
- Make any changes to the account record and click Save Changes.
Reset members password (only for customers not integrated with JanRain or SSO)
- On the Portal Users main view, click the reset password button in the Actions column.