Your users can submit content via email, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook without being logged in. If users want to upload images/videos to your Community Content website, they must be logged in. This includes entering contests or simply uploading an image or video.
Articles in this section
- How are pageviews counted?
- How do I enable my site email address to sync with ScribbleLive servers?
- How long does it take videos to upload to the Moderation gallery?
- How do I upload a photo or video?
- What are some best practices for content moderation?
- Do I need to be logged on to submit pictures or videos?
- What are the sizes of the widgets and will they fit on my homepage?
- What does adding tags in the editing sidebar to a photo or video do?
- What happens when you click on the "feature" button in the Moderation gallery?
- Frequently asked questions by Community Content end-users