Dashboard > Manage > Templates
Administrator | Developer
1. Click Manage > Templates on the left sidebar to get to the Templates page.
2. Click on the Pinboard tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the Create New button to create a new pinboard template.
4. Choose the settings for your pinboard template. The following customization options are available:
- Insert a title for your pinboard template.
- Skin: Default (white post background); Midnight (Black post background)
- Post Width: Set the width of your posts in pixels. (Note: The post card default width is 400px)
- Background: Set the background colour of your pinboard template.
- Live Dates: Switch the slider to On to display a live date when content is posted to your stream (e.g., a live date may appear as “3 minutes ago” as opposed to just a timestamp of “9:20pm”)
- Automatic: Pinboard templates are now responsive and can automatically resize to the size specifications of any device. Use the slider to turn this feature On.
- Width, Height: If you prefer, you can set a fixed width and height size for your pinboard template in pixels. When your pinboard template is embedded on your page, it will render in these size settings. (Note: Minimum width = 280px; Minimum height = 200)
- Display bars: Switch the slider to On to display poll results as bars, as opposed to a number of votes.
- Display counts: Switch the slider to On to display the number of votes each poll option has received.
You can preview how your pinboard template will appear with your customizations in the Preview area on the beneath your customization options.
Click the Save button to save all changes to your pinboard template.