Articles offer all the rich possibilities of real-time storytelling without the pressure of performing in front of a ‘live’ audience. You can create and format content ahead of an event, seamlessly integrate multimedia into stories, and even create articles that live independently of a live event.
Dashboard > Create > New Article
How To Create an Article in the Content Studio
1. From your Dashboard click Create > New Article on the left sidebar. Note: Select 'New Article Interface 'when prompted, or activate New Article Interface on the My Profile page.
2. Enter a Title in the required field. Your title will appear as header text once you have published your article.
3. Enter content in the Rich Text Editor.
- Create Original Content - Enter content in the Rich Text Editor, applying custom styling. Click here to learn more about the formatting options in the Rich Text Editor.
- Curate Content from Social Channels - Search and pull in real-time content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Select the social channel and enter your search criteria and applicable filters.
- Curate Content from Live Streams - Select the ScribbleLive icon in the Social Hub. Select a stream from the drop-down list to pull content in from. You can pull content from any live stream in your account.
Note: Click the checkmark or drag and drop content to bring it into your Article.
4. Click the Publish button at the top of the page when finished. Select a Live Stream or a Whitelabel template to publish to.
5. After publishing, you can promote your post via Twitter with a customized message. The embed code will appear for easy access.
How To Create an Article in the Original Writer's Interface
- From your Dashboard click Create > New Article on the left sidebar. Note: Select Old Article when prompted, or turn New Article off on the My Profile page.
- Above the Article content editor, give your article a Title in the empty field labelled Untitled Article. Your title will appear as header text once you have published your article.
- Select the ScribbleLive tab in the social sidebar located in the right-rail of your page. From the Live Streams drop-down menu, select any live stream from the list that you wish to pull content in from. You can pull content from any live stream in your account. Or, select Collections to pull content from your collections into your article.
- Drag and drop content from the stream of updates.
- Click the Publish button at the top of the page when finished. From here, you can decide which streams to publish the Article to, as well as publish it to a Whitelabel as an individual blog post.
- After publishing, you can promote your post via Twitter with a customized message and have the embed code for easy access.