Dashboard > Manage > Templates
Administrator | Developer
ScribbleLive’s mobile themes make your content fully responsive, and look and feel similar to our new embed (v7), creating a consistent UX across platforms and devices.
The number of mobile templates you are allowed is governed by your license with ScribbleLive. Contact your sales rep if you would like to add more mobile templates to your account.
To create a mobile template:
1. Click Manage > Templates on the left sidebar to get to the Templates page.
2. Select the Mobile tab and click on Create New.
3. Give your template a title in the Title field. There are a number of customization options available to you on the settings page, including:
- Live Dates: Displays how long ago content was posted, if on. (e.g. "3 minutes ago" as opposed to "at 9:20 p.m."
- Polls, Display bars: Displays bars of polls relative to number of votes, if on.
- Polls, Display counts: Displays the number of votes each option has received, if on.
4. A live preview will be generated on the right-hand side of the setting page. Click the Save button to save your mobile template.