There are three ways to post audio and video files into your stream:
- Drag and Drop
- From a URL
- Post Video and Audio Files in the CONTENT STUDIO
- Post Video and Audio Files in the ORIGINAL WRITER'S INTERFACE
Dashboard > Any Live Stream
Supported Video Formats
Max File Size
Post Video and Audio Files in the Content Studio
- Upload limit = 250MB per file
- Bulk/batch uploads supported
- Audio & PDF uploads also supported
Don't see your video?
After uploading your video, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes for the video to appear in the stream. This is particularly true for large files.
1. Drag and Drop
- Under the Search Content column, find your desired video.
- Next, simply grab the top of the video card (red dot) and drag it into the Rich Text Editor.
- The video will render in the Rich Text Editor which then allows you to add custom text or images around the video.
- Click Publish to send your post to the stream, or send your post to the moderation hub to publish later.
- Simply select the Upload button below the Rich Text Editor.
- From your computer, select the desired video or audio files you would like to upload.
- Note: This option publishes the files directly to the stream
3. Video URL
1. Simply copy and paste the desired video URL into the Rich Text Editor. It will automatically generate the URL Preview before you publish the post. Note: Preview URL relies on the corresponding website having OG (open graph) tags. Without these we can not generate a preview.
2. You can add text around the URL Preview for additional context as needed.
3. You can also add edit and add styles to the URL preview text.
4. When finished, click Publish or Send to Moderation Hub.
Post Video and Audio Files in the Original Writer's Interface
1. Drag and Drop
With Quick Post:
- Go to your stream’s Write page. Ensure the Quick post tab is selected.
- Select a file (or multiple files) from your device. (To select multiple files, press down the Ctrl or Command key, and select on the files you wish to upload.)
- Drag the file(s) over the post box. The upload message, Drag & drop files here to auto-post images, audio or video will appear.
- Drop the file(s) on top of the upload message. Your file(s) will appear in your stream in the order they appear on your device.
With Advanced Post:
To drag and drop audio and video files from other live streams into your stream, follow these steps:
- Go to your stream's Write page. Ensure the Advanced post tab is selected.
- Click on the ScribbleLive tab in the social sidebar, located in the right-column.
- Click the Live Streams drop-down menu to select a stream you want to take a video or audio file from and place into your stream. Alternatively, you can use the search field, to locate a video or audio file from your media library to add into your stream.
- Click on the space around your video to drag and drop the audio or video file into the content editor. Optional: Add a caption to your video or audio post.
- Click on Save Post to publish the post to your stream.
Holding down your cursor in the content editor, move your mouse to adjust the alignment of your audio or video file (i.e., Right, Left, Center, Top)
2. Upload (Requires Flash)
- Go to your stream's Write page, and click on the upload icon located at the top-right corner of the content editor.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select an audio or video file (or multiple files) that you would like to upload to your stream.
- Click Save to publish your audio or video file to your stream.
3. From a URL
- Go to your stream's Write page.
- Copy an audio or video URL from anywhere on the web and paste the URL into the content editor, ensurining Quick tab is selected.
- Click on Save Post or hit 'Enter' on your keyboard to render the audio or video URL.