Not all content is created equal. You may want to draw your audience’s attention to particular posts - like a poll or welcome message. Sticking or "pinning" posts to the top of your stream is a great way to direct your audience’s attention to specific information as these posts will not become lost in the flow of your liveblog.
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
Administrator | Developer | Editor | Moderator | Writer
How To Stick a Post to the Top of Your Stream in the Original Writer's Interface
1. Go to your stream’s Write page.
2. Hover over a post you would like to stick to the top of your stream. Click on the gear-icon that appears in the top-right corner of the post, to open the drop-down menu.
3. Select Stick in the Post Options to stick a post to the top of your stream.
Note: Posts that have been stuck or “pinned” to the top of your stream will appear with a pushpin icon in the top-left corner of the post.
How to Unstick a Post from the Top of Your Stream
A pinned post will appear above the Content Editor with a pin icon in the top left corner. To unpin the post:
1. Simply hover over the stuck or “pinned” post to activate the drop-down gear menu.
2. Click on the gear-icon menu, and select Unstick from the Post Options section.
Note: By unsticking a post, it will reappear in your stream’s flow as a recent post.