Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
Administrator | Developer | Administrator of Facebook Fan Page
Add a stream to your Facebook fan page with ScribbleLive’s Facebook automation feature. Click the headings below to learn more about adding a stream to your fan page, as well as customizing and removing a stream from your Facebook fan page.
To add your stream to a Facebook fan page you have created (or have Administrator privileges to):
- Go to your stream’s Write page and click on Menu > Promote > Facebook App at the top of the page.
- Click on the Login To Facebook button to prompt the log-in window and add your stream to a Facebook Fan page.
Note: Your Facebook account must be associated with a Fan page prior to adding your stream to your fan page.
- If your account is associated with more than one fan page, select the fan page from the available options.
Note: If a fan page is already attached to a stream, clicking on a fan page will overwrite this attachment. In this example, the stream has been added to the Facebook fan page, Testing.
Locate your stream under the Live tab on your Facebook page.
To view your stream on your Facebook fan page:
- Go to your Facebook fan page.
- In the Apps module, click on the Live Blog Your stream will appear as an embed on your Facebook fan page.
To make your Facebook fan page more brand-friendly, customize your Facebook fan page button by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook fan page and click on Settings at the top of your fan page.
- Click on Apps in the left-sidebar.
- Click on the Edit Settings link located under the ScribbleLive added app.
- Add a new Custom Tab Image by clicking on the Change link, or give your Fan Page button a Custom Tab Name to re-label your tab.
- Click the Save and OK buttons to save your preferences.
To remove a stream embed from your Facebook fan page:
- Go to Facebook and select your fan page from the drop-down menu in the navigation bar at the top of your Facebook dashboard.
- Click on Settings at the top of your fan page.
- Click on Apps in the left-sidebar. Click the X to remove ScribbleLive access to your Facebook fan page.