Improve your content's performance by listing your stream on the Scribble Market. By making your stream available on the Market, other ScribbleLive clients can syndicate your content to their stream allowing you to further extend your content reach. Syndication further allows you to buy or sell your content to other ScribbleLive customers enabling you to monetize your content.
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Syndication > Settings
Administrator | Developer
Make Your Content Available on the Scribble Market
Once you've created a stream, you can put your stream's content on the Scribble Market in just a few clicks.
- From the Content Studio, use the Stream Menu at the top of the page to navigate to Menu > Promote > Syndication.
- In the Scribble Market module, move the Available on the Market slider to Yes to make your stream available on the Scribble Market.
- Enter your pricing preferences.
- Enter a description of what your stream will be about in the Description field. This description will appear in the market.
- Select a category for your stream to appear in, in the Scribble Market. Note: You can select multiple categories for your stream.
- Upload an Artwork Image from your device that will appear on the Scribble Market.
- Including an image is an essential step when listing your stream on the market. There is no limit on the resolution, however the higher quality your image, the better.
- Crop your image to optimize its size. Click on the Apply Crop button when you are satisfied with your image.
- In the Source Name field, specify a name that will appear in posts from your stream. If left blank, your client account name will be used when posts from your stream appear in streams that have syndicated your content.
- 8. Add custom code to the Top HTML box if you would like your brand or a custom banner to appear in any stream that syndicates your content. Click here for more information on adding a Top HTML to your stream.
- Click Save Changes to save your preferences.
Monetize Your Content (Add Pricing)
Go to your stream’s Write page, and click on Syndication > Settings in the left-sidebar.
In the Scribble Market module, ensure the Available on the Market slider is moved to Yes.
Click the Pricing drop-down box to select a pricing option for your stream. You can list your stream for Free on the market, set a Fixed Cost or allow other ScribbleLive clients to contact you for pricing by selecting Contact Us.
Select your Currency type from the drop-down menu and enter a fixed amount in the Cost field.
A message will be displayed on the Market requesting that people contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the cost of syndicating this stream.