Dashboard > Any Live Event > Reporting > Analytics
View how many times slideshows were viewed in aggregate and on average. Follow these steps to view slideshow metrics:
Go to your event. Click on REPORTING > Analytics from the drop down menu at the top of your event page, to go to your event’s Statistics page.
- Scroll down to the Slideshow tab in the menu of metrics at the bottom of your page to view your event’s slideshow metrics. The following Slideshow metrics are available:
- Last Edited: The most recent edit made to a slideshow.
- Post ID: A unique identifying number specific to your slideshow.
- Preview: Click the magnifying glass icon to preview your slideshow.
- Total Views: The number of times your slideshow was viewed. Note: a slideshow on page 2 of your event would only be counted in your slideshow metrics if a user loads the second page of your event in their browser.
- Total Clicks: The number of times the next or previous slide arrows were clicked in a slideshow.
- Average Clicks: An average number of clicks each slideshow received. This number is calculated by dividing the total views by the total clicks.
Note: There is a 10-15 second delay in reporting slideshow metrics.
Accessing your Slideshow Metrics via your Whitelabel Site
If you are using a white label, you can access the original slideshow post by pasting the Post ID at the end of the event white label URL:
Please contact your ScribbleLive account representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Enhanced Metrics Package.