Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
2. You can add text around the URL Preview for additional context as needed.
3. You can also add edit and add styles to the URL preview text.
4. When finished, click Publish.
***Note: You must be in the Quick version of the content editor. URLs will not render when Advanced tab is selected.
1. Copy and paste a URL into the content editor, ensuring that Quick tab is selected.
Note: To edit the Quick post, select Edit from the post's gear menu. For example, you can delete the image, leaving you with a stylized hyperlink.
Disable URL Preview
Do you want to turn off the URL Preview function entirely?
1. Go to Global Settings by clicking Settings > Global Settings on the left sidebar.
2. Go to Stream Settings and click the checkbox next to Disable URL Preview posts. With this box selected, when a URL is posted in the content editor, no styling will be added and no preview generated.
3. Click Save to update your preferences.