ScribbleLive Engage makes it easy to include content from Instagram in your streams. Perform a real-time Instagram search from within the Engage platform, then publish those Instagram posts to your stream in one simple click.
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
Administrator | Developer | Editor | Moderator | Writer
Search Instagram in the Content Studio
2. You'll be able to search for hashtags with our integrated Keyword search
First time searching in the platform?
You'll be asked to verify that you're an Instagram Business user. Click here to learn what you'll need to authenticate your account.
✔ Click the check-mark to publish the post to the live event, or
- ➕ Click the plus to move the post into the Moderation Hub.
Manage your hashtags...
Instagram limits each user to 30 unique hashtags per week.
Be strategic about which hashtags you'd like to use to integrate into your coverage.
Instagram Posts in Moderation Hub
Once brought into the Moderation Hub, full Instagram embeds (including videos) can be viewed and stored until you are ready to publish.
- Go to your stream's Write page and click on the Instagram tab in the social sidebar, located in the right-rail of your screen.
- Type in a query into the search box and click on the Search icon.
Note: Click the Search icon again to refresh your populated results.
- Click the checkmark next to an Instagram post populated in the right-rail to pull it into your stream.
Click on the Advanced tab and drag and drop Instagram posts on top of each other in the content editor to create an Instagram slideshow.