ScribbleLive Engage makes it easy to include content from Instagram in your streams. Perform a real-time Instagram search from within the Engage platform, then publish those Instagram posts to your stream in one simple click.
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
Administrator | Developer | Editor | Moderator | Writer
Search Instagram in the Content Studio
2. Click Keyword or People.
- Keyword: search any hashtag or keyword
- People: search by username
Instagram Posts in Moderation Hub
Once brought into the Moderation Hub, full Instagram embeds (including videos) can be viewed and stored until you are ready to publish.
- Go to your stream's Write page and click on the Instagram tab in the social sidebar, located in the right-rail of your screen.
- Type in a query into the search box and click on the Search icon.
Note: Click the Search icon again to refresh your populated results.
- Click the checkmark next to an Instagram post populated in the right-rail to pull it into your stream.
Tip: Click on the Advanced tab and drag and drop Instagram posts on top of each other in the content editor to create an Instagram slideshow.