Projects give content creators a single view of all existing and planned content, providing a starting point for ideation, creation, collaboration and optimization. Plan content for multiple channels, with multiple experiences, ensuring that you are reaching the right people in the right place at the right time with the most engaging content.
*These features are only available to clients with enterprise analytics.
Dashboard > Your Latest Projects > New Project
Plan > Projects > New Project
Administrator | Developer | Editor
Create a Project
1. Go to your Dashboard and click on New Project, located in the section titled, Your Latest Projects. You can also go to Plan in the left navigation bar and click on Projects > New Project, to create a new project.
2. A Create New Project pop-up will appear. In the Details tab, give your project a name under Add a Project name. Note: This step is required.
If you’re in a hurry, type in a project name, and click on Create Project to get started with adding content to your project.
3. Fill in a brief description of what your project will be about in the Add a description box. (optional)
4. Add a cover photo to your project by clicking on Upload a cover photo.
Note: The recommended size for cover photos is 1400x220px. (The maximum size of an image that can be uploaded is 8MB)
5. Click on Next Step to select team members you would like to collaborate with on your project.
Add Team Members
Collaborate on projects by adding team members to your project.
To add team members:
- In the Team tab, click on the Search user list field to select users to join your team. A list of users will populate as you type the name of a user to add to your team.
Note: Can’t find the user you’re looking for in your user list? Click on Add someone not on your user list to go to your Manage Users list and invite a user to contribute to your stream.
- Click on Next Step to set a content goal for your project.
Set a Content Goal (Exclusive to Enterprise Edition)
Measure the effectiveness of your content by setting a content goal. This step is optional, but once set, allows you to measure your engaged audience by tracking which users completed the conversion goal. Click here for more information about conversion goals.
To select your content goal:
In the Goal tab, click on the drop-down menu to select whether you would like your audience to Give you Information, or Click on a Link.
Click on Next Step to select a buying stage for your project.
Set a Buying Stage (Exclusive to Enterprise Edition)
Select a buying stage to focus your content communications more effectively. Click here for more information on buying stages.
In the Buying Stage tab, select an objective you would like to gear your content towards.
Tip: Tailor your content to your selected buying stage to extend your content reach, effectively communicate with your audience and achieve your content goal.
- Click on Create Project to begin adding content to your project.