Invite writers to your stream to collaborate with team members or invite writers and guest writers to contribute to your stream. Invite a guest writer to hold an informative Q&A session, or invite several writers to give your audience a more holistic view of a live event.
Dashboard > Create > New Stream
Administrator | Developer | Editor
Click on the headings below to learn more about Inviting Writers to contribute to your stream.
How to Invite Writers to Your Stream
There are two ways to invite writers to your stream:
- During the ‘Create a New Stream’ Process
- From Your Stream’s Invite Page
During the ‘Create a New Stream’ ProcessAfter creating your stream, you can click the "Invite Writers" link before going to the editor.
From Your Stream
- Hover over the Users tab
- Click Invite to go to your stream’s Invite Users page.
Invite Users With Access to Your ScribbleLive Client Account
Send users with access to ScribbleLive an email reminder inviting them to your stream:
- Scroll down the Users list, or locate a user by name using the filter field.
- Click on a user’s name to add the user’s email address into the right column.
- Optional: Edit the Body dialog to modify the message you want to send to your selected users.
- Click Send Email to send an email notification inviting your selected users to contribute to your stream.
Invite Writers by Email Address
If the writer you want to invite to contribute to your stream is not a ScribbleLive user, you can still send them an invite by adding their email address into the right column.
When an invited user clicks on the emailed invite URL, they will be prompted to create a ScribbleLive user profile, and have access to your stream.
Invite Guest Writers
Invite guest writers to contribute to your content by using the Invite URL. Simply copy the invite URL and send it to your guest writers.
Note: When a guest writer clicks on the invite URL, they will be redirected to ScribbleLive and prompted to create a user profile to access your stream.