Upload original media into a collection to better organize and quickly access your content from a central hub.
Plan > Collections
Administrator | Developer | Editor
Add Assets to Your Collection
To add assets into a collection:
- Go to Plan > Collections on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Collection you would like to add your digital assets to. Note: Use the Search field to find your Collection quickly.
- Click on Browse to select content from your computer. To select more than one piece of content to be uploaded at any time, hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard, and select multiple pieces of content.
- Click on Open to upload the selected content into your collection.
Click here to see what file formats ScribbleLive Collections presently support.
Add tags to assets to quickly locate and better organize your content.
To add tags to your assets:
1. Hover over the asset you would like to add tags to, and click on the pencil icon that appears in the top-right corner of the asset thumbnail.
2. In the left-rail, add Tags to your assets by typing in keywords, or phrases in the Tags field. Click on the plus sign, or hit Enter on your keyboard to apply the tag to your asset. Note: Multiple tags can be added to an asset.
3. To remove a tag from your asset, click on the X next to the tag.
4. In the Caption field, add a caption for your asset.
5. Click on Save to save changes made to your asset.
To permanently delete an asset from a collection:
- Hover over the asset you would like to delete, and click on the trash can icon that appears in the top-right corner of the asset thumbnail.
- In the pop-up warning, click Yes to permanently delete the selected asset from your collection.