Quizzes are a great way to engage your readers and test their knowledge. A quiz asks your audience to select one correct response from a list of options.
The Engage Quiz feature also includes the ability to display custom text after a viewer answers a question, helping you to both raise awareness and educate your audience.
**Note: Currently, Quizzes can only be created in the Original Writer's Interface**
Dashboard > Any Live Stream > Write
How To Create a Quiz
- Go to your stream’s Write page
- Click on the Quiz icon located at the top-right corner of the content editor
- In the Question field, enter a quiz question
- In the Answers fields, enter the responses you want your audience to choose from
Note: New fields will be generated as you type multiple answers
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Correct Answer
- Click Create to send your quiz directly to the stream, or click on the 'Schedule' icon to choose when you want the quiz to be published
Note: The quiz cannot be edited once it has been published. Ensure that your Question and Answers do not contain any typos or errors before clicking Create.
It is not possible to modify a quiz question once it has been published to a stream. This is by design. Modifying a quiz after it has been published to a stream could skew your results. If you wish to modify a quiz after it has been published to your stream, we recommend deleting it and creating a new one.
How to Open or Close a Quiz
Audience members can only answer a quiz question if the status is set to Open. A green status button will appear at the top of your published quiz. Simply click the button to change the status of the quiz to Closed or Open.
Display Custom Text Underneath a Quiz
You can now quickly and easily enter topical content and CTAs to drive your engaged audience to related content.
In the example below, the viewer answered incorrectly - but thanks to the custom text, he or she can be further educated.
How to Display Custom Text:
1. After entering a quiz question and answers, turn on the toggle next to Would you like to display custom text after an answer is submitted? This is will activate the custom display field.
2. Enter your custom text in the field and click Create to publish the poll and custom message.
Note: The custom text will be displayed to readers after they have answered the quiz.