For any issues encountered with our platform please direct your inquiries to Support Team via Email: email@example.com
Please include the following information in every ticket:
- Account name, e.g. “ScribbleLive Demo”
- Full description of the request
- Stream ID or Stream Name in the backend
- If available: URL-frontend-link of the stream
To expedite the process and resolve tickets more quickly, answers to the following questions would help:
- Where is your problem happening: backend or front end?
- Browser and computer type or/and mobile phone type?
- Connectivity - wired in or WiFi?
- Have you tried to reproduce the issue on different network or machine
Service Level Agreement based on priority:
Urgent: 20 minutes first response time ( 24 X 7)
Normal: 24 hours first response time ( Local Business Hours M - F)
Urgent – Ticket/s must be filed during a catastrophic event such as live event/blog is down, client can’t access to platform during a live event/blog is about to start or our service/s is/are down. Just add ‘Urgent’ word anywhere in the email.
Normal –Ticket/s where client is waiting on the next steps - such as Implementation Tickets/API tickets. Just add a word ‘High’ anywhere in the email.