Liveblogging is telling a story in real time. Our technology gives you the ability to publish content quickly, which allows your audiences to get moment-to-moment coverage of a special event.
Truly compelling liveblogging requires a writer to craft a story with the fast-moving facts. This skill can be developed by understanding how to prepare for the unexpected!
Here are our liveblogging tips!
- Set up a stream
- Invite writers to your stream
- Determine how you will publish
- Get familiar with the Engage platform
- Promote your event
During your liveblog:
- Create original content in the Content Studio
- Enhance your content with posts from social networks
- Engage your audience
- Amplify on social media and the Scribble Market
After your liveblog:
- Archive the event
- Retell the story
- Look for other story opportunities
Have questions? Email email@example.com.